Sunday, August 11, 2013

WP8 Internet Explorer Lag


If you've been an early adopter of the WP8 platform, chances are you've been using it daily without too much trouble. There are different types of smartphone users but if you're like me and love to browse the internet a lot, you might have noticed a slight lag when a page loads. Previously I've tried clearing the cache and it didn't seem to help much so I continued to use the phone dealing with the slight lag that occurs when initially loading a page.

It's been a few months since then and I tried clearing the cache again and now Internet Explorer loads up nice and quick just like when I first acquired the phone. So this is just a quick PSA to try clearing your cache a few times if you experience any lag while browsing. It's pretty obvious but since it didn't work the first time around for me I didn't think much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment